Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Product Review---->L’Equip 215XL Big Mouth Juicer Review

Good Morning JoOcers!!!! This is my new baby The L’Equip 215XL Big Mouth JoOcer.  I absolutely love this juicer.  One reason that I love is because it gives you a smooth, clean juice.  What I mean by that is absolutely no pulp, and when you clean up your pulp is very dry, meaning that it has extracted all of the juice.  



The L’Equip Model 215 XL Juicer has a “big mouth” but a “quiet motor” and it is designed with convenience in mind.  The feed tube  medium apples without slicing.  The pulp ejection is designed to shoot pulp directly into the pulp basket.  Very powerful motor.  It’s very easy to clean.  It has a 10 year warranty, and a 3 year warranty on the motor.  I have had my new baby for 2 weeks and he has put out efficiently.  This morning it produced for me my daily “Green Dream” Beet greens, Dandelion greens, Arugula, Celery, 2 kiwi, 2 Green Apples, Ginger root, and cucumber.  I call it that because we all dream of being healthy, eating healthy and living healthy, this juice makes it possible the natural way.  Then it produced for me “The Beat the Beet” Carrots, Pomegranate,  Pears, and Beets….so refreshing!!! I purchased the L’Equip Juicer because it is American made, and I am absolutely loving it. 

This is Racquel
Keep JoOcing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment